Polish Festival Seattle, after being forced to sit out the annual showcase at the Seattle Center in July this year, has come up with an exciting proposal for Christmas! There will be a virtual celebration of Polish holiday traditions on Sunday, December 20th from 2 to 5 pm.
Mark your calendars! The exact program is being ironed out, but it should include cooking demos, ornament workshops, music, caroling, videos and more!
This is a placeholder for the actual program of the celebrations, but once you stumbled up this page, read on!
Your help is needed!
- Photos for a slideshow and video clips for a video collage
The slideshow and the video collage will be shown in between different program segments. They are a perfect opportunity to show off your favorite pictures or clips. So scour you digital albums and send your favorites to the organizers!
- Subjects to cover preferably: preparing holiday dishes, making decorations, Christmas tree, caroling, Christmas Eve / wigilia, sharing gifts
- Photos in digital format only, 300 dpi resolution preferred, with the family name, year and location
- Holiday message or description may be included but it’s not required
Email these to [email protected] by November 30, 2020
- Volunteers to help create content and produce this virtual festival
Digital challenge! Do you have following skills that are crucial here:
- Digital image organization and editing
- Graphic design
- Video shooting and/or editing, or perhaps you can share a good video equipment
- Producing live events online
If so, this event could use your talent! Please sing up at [email protected]
- More content ideas
The program still has room for other content
- Are you an artist or craftperson who would liketo do a how-to demo?
- Are you a storyteller who would like to read to children?
- Do you have a band, play an instrument, or like to sing?
- Maybe you have another idea?
Then just raise you hand, err.. I mean, send and email to [email protected]