Due to the pandemic and state wide restrictions on public gatherings, the Polish Home Association election season is different than usual. As election procedures evolve and keep changing, the following is a list of most important aspects of this year’s annual meeting and elections as of January 14, 2021.
Usually, the elections for different officer and trustee positions happen as a part of the PHA Annual Meeting and the election results are announced at the end of the meeting. This year, these are two different events:
- The Annual Meeting will be held on January 31, 2021 on Zoom
- The elections will be conducted by voting by mail, and the results will be announced on February 28, 2021
The election calendar has changed several times over the last month or so; this is the latest info the Polish News is aware of
- Candidate deadline is now January 15, 2021
- Each member in good standing will receive an election package with the mail-in ballots and an explanation of the 2021 election rules and procedures
- Election results will be announced at a Zoom meeting on February 28, 2021
More info about the election, members eligibility and contacts to the election officials can be found on the election page of the PHA website.
More: please visit the PHA website