The Polish government’s National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) is announcing this year’s courses of Polish language and culture for students and teachers from abroad. The following Polish universities participate in this program:
- The University of Silesia in Katowice, which will organize an online course for students from August 1 to 22 2021 (detailed information may be found here: https://www.sjikp.us.edu.pl/en/summer-school-of-polish-language-literature-and-culture/) and an on-line course for the Polish language teachers at the same time, i.e. on August 1-22.
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin, which will organize an online course for students from 3 to 24 July 2021 (detailed information may be found here: https://www.umcs.pl/en/nawa-summer-course-2021,8084.htm)
- the University of Lodz, which will organize a remote course for students from August 2 to 23 2021 (detailed information may be found here: http://www.sjpdc.uni.lodz.pl/?language=en).
This year the courses will be conducted online. Candidates for the Program must meet the following requirements:
- have the status of a student or teacher of a foreign university,
- do not live in Poland,
- Polish is not their first language,
- have not studied in Poland in the 2020/2021 academic year.
More: NAWA website page about the program