Swing it Seattle started a series of weekly dance evenings at the Polish Cultural Center in Seattle. Swing It Wednesdays occur each Wednesday with the following schedule:
- 7:15 – 7:45 pm – Lindy Hop mixer lesson; refresh your Lindy Hop! Partner rotation required
- 7:45 pm – DJ / early check-in
- 8:15 – 10:15 pm dancing to live music
- the bar will be open for the event
The bands for live music change from week to week. This is the schedule for July and August, 2021
- July 7 – Julian MacDonough Quartet
- July 14 – Michael Van Bebber Quintet
- July 21 – Jonathan Doyle Quartet
- July 28 – D’Vonne Lewis Trio
- August 4 – The Quality Quartet
- August 11 – How Short
- August 18 – Birch Pereira & the Gin Joints
- August 25 – Kate Voss & The Big Boss Band
Swing It Saturday: besides the dances on Wednesdays there is also a longer dance party on the first Saturday of the month. Please see the Swing It Saturday info on the Swing it Seattle website.
Tickets $15, must be 21+ and fully vaccinated to attend. Capacity is limited to 50% in July, advanced ticket purchase highly recommended.