One of the most beloved, and savored, events at the Polish Cultural Center in Seattle is back! Pierogi Fest, after being cancelled last year, has been moved from its usual May weekend to September to save it this year. The program and menu has been curtailed due to the pandemic.
Reservations: New this year is a reservation system on SignUpGenius to secure a place in the line to buy pierogi, with the following options:
- Purchase of food and a Table Reservation (Upper Hall or Lower Hall) – reservation for a party of 1 to 6 people / 10 openings every 30 minutes
- Pierogi To-Go (no table needed) – reservation for one person / 10 openings every 30 minutes
- Frozen Pierogi Purchase only / 10 openings every 30 minutes
- Not sure yet, we will see when we get there – reservation for a party of 1 to 6 people / 5 openings every 30 minutes
Reservations are recommended and they are going fast. What’s available this year?
Downstairs: Pierogi kind galore – meat, potato & cheese, sauerkraut & mushroom, sweet cheese, plum, cherry and blueberry. You can get them as
- Cooked pierogi to go: box of 10 for $11 or a half portion for $6
- Frozen pierogi to go: all pierogis to go are at $8 a package
Upstairs: Food stand, a beer garden and a souvenir stand
- kielbasa and sauerkraut priced at $11 and $6 for half portion
- beer at $6 and soft drinks at $1
- Polish T-shirts, hats, clothes available for purchase
More: 2021 Pierogi Fest Guide or contact John Golubiec for more info
September 18, 2021 - 12:00 pm