The Polish Cultural Center in Seattle opens for business after the summer break on Friday, September 10, 2021. The dining room and the bar will open only on September 24, 2021. However, different groups and organizations start right away and invite new members to join their activities.
Interest groups: treat each line below as an invitation to drop by – meetings are at the Polish Cultural Center
- Sep 10, 7:30 pm – Seattle Gdynia Sister-City Association (on Zoom), contact Zbyszek
- Sep 17, 6 pm – Polish Book Club (in Polish, on Zoom), contact Rysiek
- Sep 17, 7:15 pm – Polish Theatre group (in Polish)
- Sep 19, 12:30 pm – Polish Scouts (in Polish)
- Sep 21, 7:30 pm – Polish Choir Vivat Musica!
- Sep 28, 6 pm – Polish Women’s Club & pierogi making
- Oct 1, 6 pm – Young Polanie Dance Group, contact Paulina
- Oct 3, 3 pm – Warsztaty kulinarne (mostly in Polish), culinary cookouts with Teresa V
- Oct 14, 6:30 pm – Joga po polsku (in Polish)
- Nov 19, 7:30 pm – Polish Film Club
Learning Polish locally
- Sep 20/21, Mondays or Tuesdays at 6 pm, adults on Zoom by Polish School in Seattle
- Sep 22, Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, children at Polish School in Bellevue
- Oct 7, Thursdays at 6:30 pm, adults at City University of Seattle, available to the public
- Sep 25, Saturdays at 10 am, children, Polish School at the Polish Cultural Center
- October, all weekdays at 1:30 pm, adults at the Univ. of Washington, available through the ACCESS program
Dance Classes at the Polish Cultural Center
- Sep 16, Thursdays at 6:45 pm, Salsa classes advanced
- Oct 7, Thursdays 6:45 pm, Salsa classes beginners
- Ongoing: Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, different hours, different dance classes by Swing It Seattle
Please contact the Polish News editor if you’d like your organization to be listed here.
More: if you have questions, corrections or additions, please ping me at [email protected].