Hello. I am looking for a kind, energetic person that loves organizing and running a home to help me scale. I am the mom of two wonderful children (ages 5 and 8). My husband and I both work from home and I am looking for someone that would enjoy being part of our family to assist me with everything around the house that needs doing that I am unable to do due to my work schedule. I am looking for someone that is flexible, capable and willing to do a variety of things. Some examples:
- Help with cooking, meal and snack prep
- Maintaining a clean and orderly home
- Organizing drawers/closets/children’s toys
- Helping with the children, which includes playing with them, doing art projects or engaging in other teaching activities
- Keeping up with laundry, folding clothes and ensuring drawers and closets stay organized and things can be found ?
- Cleaning outdoor furniture so outdoor tables and chairs can be enjoyed during nice weather, sweeping decks, maintaining clean interior of vehicle
- Helping me host small group gatherings for dinner from time to time or watching the children on an occasional evening to make “date night” possible
Note: My housekeeper will continue to clean once every two weeks. In this role, you will be helping me to complete all the daily things that still need doing to maintain a home and care for children on a daily basis.
- Rate: $25-$35/hour depending on experience
- Hours per week: Guaranteed 25 hours per week. More hours also possible.
- Time: Flexible. To discuss with right candidate.
- Location: Mercer Island, WA
- Must be fully vaccinated
Interested candidates, please send email to: [email protected].