The 27th Ann Arbor Polish Film Festival (AAPFF) in Ann Arbor, Michigan goes completely online this year, and presents jury-awarded documentaries and short film as well as a selection of feature films and Q&A sessions with filmakers.
The program includes the following movies and interviews available for screening from 4 pm PST Friday, November 6 to 4 pm Sunday, November 8, 2020.
- Europa, Europa (1990, 113′), dir. Agnieszka Holland, film won the Golden Globes Award for best foreign film, Agnieszka Holland was nominated to the Academy Awards for Best Adapted Screenplay.
- Icarus. The Legend of Mietek Kosz / Ikat. Legenda Mietka Kosza (2019, 122′), dir. Maciej Pieprzyca
- I Never Cry / Jak najdalej stąd (2020, 98’) dir. Piotr Domalewski
- Code Name: Challenge / Wyzwanie (2020, 104’), dir. Maciej Dudkiewicz
- House of Writers / Dom literatów, czyli kartoteka zebrana (2019, 60′), dir. Marek Gajczak
- We, the People / My naród (2019, 58′), dir. Ewa Ewart
- On the Top Tyrryry / Na Górze Tyrryry (2019, 60′), dir. Renata Kijowska
- The Neurosergeon / Neurochirurg (2020, 81′), dir. Magdalena Zagala
- Tumble / Fikołek (2019, 29′), dir. Milena Dutkowska
- Marcel (2019, 30′), dir. Marcin Mikulski
- View to the Wall / Okno z widokiem na ścianę (2019, 29′), dir. Kobas Laksa
- Ricochets / Rykoszety (2019, 30′), dir. Jakub Radej
- Annual Copernicus Lecture: An Interview With Agnieszka Holland (60′), conducted by prof. Johannes von Moltke and prof. Benjamin Paloff
- Film Competition: Interview with the Winner (25′), conducted by Paulina Duda