After successfully putting a toe in the water last week, Polish Cultural Center Dom Polski again opens its dining room and bar with a limited menu on Friday, November 6, 2020 from 5 pm to 10 pm. This is a temporary arrangement with volunteer chefs Teresa and Grażyna caused by the Polish Cuisine food truck not coming back this Friday or next Friday night. A new permanent chef is expected to take over around mid-November.
New sanitary restriction because of COVID-10 among others include removal of half of the chairs from the dining room. The drinks can be ordered, but there is no sitting at the bar. Mask are required while not eating or drinking.
The menu includes
- new this week: ponchki / pączki! Make note: this is on the first come, first serve basis! Don’t complain to me if you miss it!
- borscht soup
- breaded pork cutlet with potatoes and a side
- meat pierogi with a salad side
- potato pancakes with goulash or sour cream
- roasted kielbasa with mashed potatoes
- cake, coffee and tea
The bar with its customary set of beverages.